22/12/2015

Oh snap!

For my adventures I will be taking loads of photos. I love capturing brilliant moments through a lens. I am far from professional and not even that good but I enjoy it. So, I thought I'd take you through the cameras I'll be using while I'm away.

First camera I'll tell you about is the one I use most often. It's my iPhone 5S! Can't really go wrong with it. It's always on me so if I see something worth taking a photo of I just need to get it out of my pocket. You can't beat the convenience of a good phone camera! It's also makes it easy to upload onto the relevant social media sites (I love my Instagram)
Here are some of my favourite pictures taken with my phone. 
(Trees are cool)

^this is my favourite photo I've taken- not sure why though. 

As you may of seen from my 2015 review post I also have poloriod cameras! (Fujifilm instax cameras if we are being proper ). 
I love these cameras. I don't print out enough photos that I take with my phone or big camera so these are perfect because it prints out straight away and look super cute! I have two instax cameras and the one I use more often is the fujifilm instax mini 8. I love this because it's quite small and I've got a lovely bag for it which is compact. It produces a credit card sized photo which is ideal for putting on the wall or keeping tucked away in purses. I love the colour of the camera and I will be using this loads when I'm away. 
Some of my favourite mini 8 photos... 

The second instax camera I have isn't so compact. It's a fujifilm instax 210. It takes the more traditional size of Polaroid photo. It's great though because you can control more of the settings whereas the mini 8 is more basic. The bigger pictures it produces are good for group photos and things like that. I love this but sadly it's too bulky to have around with me all the time but it will be out a couple of times in 2016. 
Favourite 210 photos :) (don't have many photos so these are still lovely)

My final camera was purchased when I was in Florida. It is a DSLR. I'm always learning new things with it. I've got a Canon EOS Rebel T5. I love this. It's light and not too bulky. I think it's a good starter camera for people wanting to get into photography a wee bit more. I really enjoy playing about with it and learning new things so it will be good to take it travelling! 
Have a great Christmas everyone and I'll post when I am in Colorado! 

No comments:

Post a Comment